American Marines Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

July 28, 2023

The three American Marines who were found dead in a car outside of a gas station in North Carolina recently have been assigned a cause of death:

Carbon monoxide poisoning.

No drugs were found in the car, and all three were judged to have suffered the same fate.

The three young men had been stationed at Camp Lejeune.

"Camp Lejeune identified the men as Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Merax C. Dockery, 23, from Pottawatomie, Oklahoma, Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Ivan R. Garcia, 23, from Naples, Florida, and Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Tanner J. Kaltenberg, 19, from Madison, Wisconsin," according to Breitbart.

"I am saddened by the timeless and tragic death of these three young men, who served our country honorably," said Pender County Sheriff Alan W. Cutler. "Our thoughts and prayers remain with their families and colleagues during this time."

What do you think about us story?

Tell us your thoughts in the comments below.

We encourage you to share this article on Twitter and Facebook. Just click those two links - you'll see why.

It's important to share the news to spread the truth. Most people won't.