"Simply put, the American people deserve to know that public offices are not for sale and that the federal government is not being used to cover up the actions of a politically connected family," McCarthy began.
He then laid out the five justifications for this impeachment inquiry:
1) Biden made false statements to the Americans public to get elected and since he took office, including denying his family did not get money from communist China when in fact, it got millions.
2) The president facilitated his family's enrichment as Barack Obama's vice president by joining phone calls and meetings with his son Hunter's business associates.
3) The FBI received information in 2020 -- yet to be corroborated or debunked -- that Biden was the beneficiary of a $10 million bribe from a Ukrainian company called Burisma Holdings that was under investigation for corruption and who had hired his son.
4) Biden presided over a family that collected nearly $20 million in foreign proceeds -- some from oligarchs of concern to U.S. -- and had more than 150 banking transactions flagged as suspicious.
5) Since becoming president, his administration has taken actions to thwart or minimize potential investigation and prosecution of Hunter Biden on criminal charges, including a "sweetheart plea deal that President Biden's Department of Justice tried to sneak past the public" this summer before a judge rejected it.
It's important to share the news to spread the truth. Most people won't.