If Donald Trump reclaims the Oval Office, he's going to need a vice president.
Here are the fourteen candidates, in order, that Breitbart.com recently thought were possible pairings for Trump's second stint in the White House:
1) Senator Tim Scott, Republican -- South Carolina
2) House GOP Conference Chair Representative Elise Stefanik -- New York
3) Senator J.D. Vance - Republican -- Ohio
4) Vivek Ramaswamy -- Republican
5) Representative Byron Donalds, Republican -- Florida
6) Governor Kristi Noem, Republican -- South Dakota
7) Former Vice President Mike Pence, Republican -- Indiana
8) Kari Lake, Republican -- Arizona
9) Former U.S. ambassador to Germany Ric Grenell
10) Former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Dr. Ben Carson, Republican
11) Senator Marsha Blackburn, Republican -- Tennessee
12) Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley, Republican -- South Carolina
13) Representative Nancy Mace, Republican -- South Carolina
14) Former Representative and former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, Republican -- Texas
Which one of these options was the most surprising to you? To me, it was Mike Pence. If Pence and Trump were able to repair their relationship, would you support the same Republican ticket three elections in a row?
It's important to share the news to spread the truth. Most people won't.