US Military reports retrieval of 'significant debris' from Chinese spy balloon
The United States military is sharing that they recovered "significant debris" from the first suspected Chinese spy balloon
The balloon was shot down last week over the Atlantic Ocean after it traversed across the United States for several days.
"The revelation came just hours after the White House said there is 'no' evidence of any 'alien or extraterrestrial activity' around the recent 'takedowns' of unidentified flying objects that followed," reported Breitbart.
"The high-altitude Chinese balloon, which Beijing denies was a government spy ship, spent a week slowly crossing U.S. and Canada territory before President Joe Biden finally ordered it shot down off the South Carolina coast," reported Breitbart.
The U.S. military’s northern command said: "Crews have been able to recover significant debris from the site, including all of the priority sensor and electronics pieces identified as well as large sections of the structure."
After the first balloon was shot down, there have been a further three unidentified objects being shot down over North American airspace.
The FBI is thoroughly examining the unidentified objects, which the U.S. says were used to spy on sensitive military sites.
The majority of likely general election voters say that the Biden administration mishandled or should have handled sooner the Chinese spy balloon that traveled across the continental United States last week, a poll found. https://t.co/MTn7Qaa7yP
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) February 8, 2023