According to a former top US intelligence officer, defense officials have reported the retrieval of UFOs, with sensational details about the unearthly crafts to be unveiled to Congress on Wednesday.
This jaw-dropping revelation comes straight from Christopher Mellon, the ex-deputy assistant secretary of defense for intelligence.
During a Monday night interview with NewsNation's Chris Cuomo, Mellon brought this revelation to light. New York Post reported on the interview between Cuomo and Mellon.
Mellon pointed out a certain individual, Dave Grusch, a former intelligence official and known UFO whistleblower. Grusch, according to Mellon, is about to provide an explosive new testimony before Congress. This will reportedly shed light on the Pentagon's supposed spacecraft retrieval program.
"Here's what the real goal should be," Mellon said, "The American public should understand why so many people in Congress are taking the UFO, or UAP [unidentified aerial phenomena], rumors seriously."
“I’ve been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this Earth, by officials in the Department of Defense and by former intelligence officials,” Mellon revealed.
There's an associated whisper going around. It's about us possibly possessing extraterrestrial technology that was recovered from someone else's space program. Now, Mellon, who is known for leaking a video of three UFOs to the New York Times back in 2017, fully believes in Grusch's allegations.
Grusch claimed that the US has retrieved spacecrafts from various parts of the globe, and this was done with the assistance of foreign leaders.
"The objective here, I think, and the opportunity, is for the American people to come to better understand why it is that so many in Congress actually take seriously the idea that there are UFOs, UAP that are violating US airspace," Mellon stated.
Last month, Grusch shared an intriguing story. He claimed that one of the saucers retrieved by American officials years ago came from none other than World War II Italian dictator Benito Mussolini. The tip-off came from Pope Pius XII.
Grusch is due to give his speech and provide further details to the House Oversight Committee on Wednesday. He will be accompanied by Ryan Graves, an ex-Navy pilot, and David Fravor, a former commanding officer of the Black Aces Squadron with the US Navy.
“Nineteen thirty-three was the first recovery in Europe, in Magenta, Italy,” Grusch told NewsNation. “They recovered a partially intact vehicle, and the Italian government moved it to a secure airbase in Italy until around 1944, 1945."
However, these claims of America acquiring alien UFOs have been officially refuted by government authorities. They insist there's no evidence supporting that America has ever obtained non-terrestrial technology.
Dr. Sean M. Kirkpatrick, director of the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, once told Congress there was no credible proof of extraterrestrial activity or of "off-world technology."
“Congress is in the middle and they’ve got to sort it out,” Mellon pointed out regarding the forthcoming hearing.
- UFO whistleblower Dave Grusch is ready to give a sensational testimony before Congress about the Pentagon's alleged spacecraft retrieval program.
- Christopher Mellon, a former top US intelligence officer, supports Grusch's claims.
- Grusch claims one saucer was procured from WWII Italian dictator Benito Mussolini based on a tip from Pope Pius XII.
- These claims have been officially refuted by government higher-ups.
It's important to share the news to spread the truth. Most people won't.