BREAKING: She's DEAD From Shock Remedy - Didn't Know This Could Happen...

August 26, 2022

Lori McClintock, the late wife of Representative Tom McClintock, a Republican from California, died in a tragic accident last year when she took a "safe" herbal remedy.

Apparently, the remedy caused such serious dehydration that Lori McClintock died from the side effect.

Obviously, the remedy was not "safe."

Kaiser Health News released a report on the situation:

The wife of a Northern California congressman died late last year after ingesting a plant that is generally considered safe and is used as an herbal remedy for a variety of ailments, including diabetes, obesity, and high cholesterol, KHN has learned.

Lori McClintock, the wife of U.S. Rep. Tom McClintock, died from dehydration due to gastroenteritis — an inflammation of the stomach and intestines — that was caused by “adverse effects of white mulberry leaf ingestion,” according to a report from the Sacramento County coroner that is dated March 10 but was not immediately released to the public.

It’s unclear from the autopsy report whether Lori McClintock took a dietary supplement containing white mulberry leaf, ate fresh or dried leaves, or drank them in a tea, but a “partially intact” white mulberry leaf was found in her stomach, according to the report.

Tom McClintock reported that his wife was very happy last holiday season just before her passing.

To read more about this story, click here.